Successful submission

Today was all about handing in my essay for my CP unit, due to this I didn't make it into the labs but the others went in my place. The results were good agin, getting further and further with each squid! We didn't have a pure culture but the new agar plates had been successful in transferring some of the bioluminescent bacteria. They used the same loop method and added the bacteria to new broth solutions that went into the incubator again after being wrapped in tin foil.  

Hopes are high again as we leave them over the weekend, although this Monday is a bank holiday so it will be 3 days before we will see any results.